Friday, January 3, 2014

Jamie will be out of the office until Sunday 1/5



I’ve been feeling a bit under the weather the last few days. I have not spent much time out of bed as I’m sick with the flu. I rarely get sick but this one really put me out for the count. 

I realize I’m backed up on emails, I’m sorry I’ve not been able to keep up with the holidays and this flu sneaking up on me. I’m taking Friday and Saturday for myself to get well. I will read everyones emails on Sunday so we're up to speed ready to ship Monday. Orders will ship as scheduled.

If your question is urgent and you are in need of an immediate response please contact Jon.

Thank you for all the get well wishes! I just need a few more days I’ll be over it. Jon is doing a great job with the spiders and there have even been a few new eggsacs. Updates to come soon! 

Your patience and understanding is very much appreciated. We hope you had a Happy New Year!

Jamie


No comments:

Post a Comment